After walking away from her passion for theater and acting, Kayla Kleinman jumped into the world of fitness, building her way toward becoming a yoga teacher. With her blog, Kayla in the City, she found a way to combine wellness and hustle. She also expanded her blog beyond fitness, focusing on practices that can help someone feel much better, like self-care, literature, relationships and more. Her energetic personality and unique style earned her recognition as a top fitness blogger by Teen Vogue magazine.
- Kayla’s journey from walking away from her passions to becoming a full-time yoga teacher
- Adapting and creating new yoga routines and forms of interaction across her platforms during quarantine
- Starting Kayla in the City as a fitness blog and expanding it to cover lifestyle, self-care, literature and more
- Discovering how a wellness blog goes hand in hand with being a yoga teacher
- How Kayla added Instagram to her media outlets to allow her brand to grow
- Kayla’s discovery of her area of expertise and being herself
- What she’s learned from the pandemic and the importance of slowing down
Check out our latest webinar and discover everything any entrepreneur needs to think about before starting their own business.