Learn how to stand out from the others to grow your business. Jason Stapleton is a successful entrepreneur, business coach, and marketing consultant. After graduating high school, he joined the United States Marine Corps where he developed skills as a foreign exchange currency trader. When he returned home, he co-founded Trade Empowered, a trading education company that makes 5 million dollars per year. Once he got tired of teaching, he started advising brands on how to improve their marketing and communication.
- Jason tells how he started Trade Empowered, a trading education company after serving the US in Iran.
- He talks about the slow process of reaching success and the liberated feeling of providing for yourself.
- The 3 ways to grow a business: getting more people to buy your stuff, getting customers to pay more for your product, and increasing the size of your company by getting people to buy more frequently.
- Jason believes the most valuable thing you can learn is how to convince somebody to buy your stuff.
- Understanding you have to be a brand and not a commodity, because a commodity is difficult to sell.
- The key to differentiating yourself from the rest to earn market share and charge more.
Check out our latest webinar and discover everything any entrepreneur needs to think about before starting their own business.