In today’s podcast we are joined by Desmond Robinson, better known as Chef D. Arthur, a personal chef, food blogger and consultant who has loved cooking since he was a little boy. Coming from a family of culinary experts, he has always known that the key to a perfect dish comes from balance—something that you can’t always achieve easily. After struggling to find his way in the professional world, Arthur had the courage to follow his true passion and now travels the world cooking for his various clients.
- Don’t be afraid of change.
- When you live your dream to the fullest, it manifests itself.
- Fear will appear, but don’t let it stop you.
- Everybody has what it takes to get through the basics of cooking.
- Easy recipes ideas to cook during quarantine.
Check out Chef D. Arthur’s recipes.