How are you staying business savvy? Tune into Aim To Win’s weekly podcast! Learn successful strategies and listen to sound advice from accomplished experts focusing on bringing out the best in high-performing individuals, teams, and organizations by leveraging their strengths, creating habits, and navigating interpersonal dynamics.
Tune in & Subscribe for Weekly Episodes
Our Latest Podcasts
- How To Create The Winning Edge In Business & LifeAfter overcoming an abusive childhood and experiencing life in the marines, Alundas Havens has come out on top. He’s not only created a podcast in the top 3%, but a successful business and mindset. He shares his story and what it takes to create the winning edge in both business and life.
- Using The Metaverse To Impact Professional DevelopmentLeadership Development Expert Luke Owings discusses metaverse online training. He shares how adopting the latest learning trends allows organizations to empower their staff and retain their best employees to impact networking and professional development.
- Why Leadership Core Values Matter with Jeannie Moravits SmithOur childhood, our biases can affect the way we lead and the results we get from our team and company. Jeannie Moravits Smith talks about Energy Leadership, what it is and how to address your childhood biases and build your leadership around your core values to change yourself and those around you positively.
- Corporate Leadership Lessons From 1,600 Missions in Iraq with Mark AshbyMark Ashby is an Australian consultant, former surfer and paratrooper with 40 tours and over 1,600 missions in Iraq. He brings everything he learned on the field into the corporate world – and shares it all on the show: leadership, key elements that impact today’s leaders, how to develop resilience and how to get the best out of people around you.
- Transform Your Behaviors To Transform Your ProductivityMark Silverman shares a powerful story and how it provoked him to really look into his behaviors and motivation behind those behaviors and how it affected his success. He shares powerful productivity insights so you can be a better leader and create a team that generates success.
- How To Manage Stress & Beat Burnout With Alan Stein Jr.Alan Stein Jr shares insights on how to manage stress and burnout, and how to sustain your game, help your team overcome stress and stagnation.
- Building Great Teams By Being a Lovable Leader With Jeff GibbardStrategist Jeff Gibbard shares how to be lovable leader to build a productive and happy team. He shares the 3 Pillars of a loveable leader and how to build trust in your team to unlock their potential and make a positive impact.
- Develop A Winning Team with Sean GlazeSean Glaze is an expert at helping leaders create unique cultures and lead high-performing teams. In this episode he shares how to stay coachable (and what that means) and how great leaders deal with change. Plus he shares 4 questions to help you thrive in change and enjoy relentless improvement and mistakes you’ll want to avoid.
- Creating Compassion & Empathy In The Workplace with Candice Gottlieb-ClarkCandice Gottlieb-Clark’s, author of Find, Fix, Fill Your Leadership Gap talks about leadership and tips on creating empathy in the workplace.
- Catalytic Leadership with William AttawayWilliam Attaway breaks down the concepts of Catalytic Leadership and why leaders need to take the charge on developing themselves and their team.
- Improving Leadership Effectiveness with Steve FredlundSteve Fredlund talks about happiness in the workplace and a leaders role in helping their people find clarity on their goals within the organization.
- Building a Culture of Engagement and Fulfillment with Gregory Offner Jr.Gregory Offner is one of the most in-demand experts on the topic of professional performance, and navigating disruption.
- (Replay) Why Smart People Fail with Collin JewettCollin Jewett talks about accelerated learning and why smart people fail. Learn why genius is contextual and how to build a healthy partnership with your brain so you can accomplish your goals easier and faster than you ever thought possible.
- (Replay) Overcoming Imposter Syndrome with Tara HallidayTara Halliday is a specialist in imposter syndrome. Tara has a PhD in engineering and over 20 years’ experience as a holistic therapist, coach and neurofeedback trainer. She is the author of Amazon #1 bestseller ‘Unmasking: The Coach’s Guide to Impostor Syndrome’.
- BE DiFFERENT or Be Dead with Roy Osing￼Find out why leaders need to stand out and be different if they want to succeed in today’s rapidly changing world.
- (Replay) Emotional Listening: The Skill The World Should LearnDoug Noll is on the Aim To Win podcast to talk about emotional listening and how every leader needs to learn this skill to be more effective. Learn how to practice emotional listening and how you can de escalate any situation in just 90 seconds.
- The Core Values of Leadership with Bessi GrahamDiscover the core values of leadership from Bessi Graham and how to align your values so that you can do good while doing business.
- Mindset Mastery with Samreen MongiloFind out how to master your mindset and tap into your own innate power with Samreen Mongilo.
- Stopping Self Sabotage with Stephen BatesStop trying to motivate yourself and instead get out of your own way. Stephen Bates shares how to stop self-sabotaging and be the best leader you can be.
- Find and Keep The Best Talent with Jennifer ThorntonDiscover the innovative and unconventional approach to finding and keeping the best talent and the leadership approach that allows your team to do its best.
A Strategy for Growth & Stability
Are you ready for something different, for a Heart Based Approach? Join my free community now! You will receive a weekly newsletter and other resources that will help you on your leadership journey.