How are you staying business savvy? Tune into Aim To Win’s weekly podcast! Learn successful strategies and listen to sound advice from accomplished experts focusing on bringing out the best in high-performing individuals, teams, and organizations by leveraging their strengths, creating habits, and navigating interpersonal dynamics.
Tune in & Subscribe for Weekly Episodes
Our Latest Podcasts
- How to Develop Self-Control and Achieve Your Goals FasterJoin host Wade Thomas as he interviews Tracy Pleschourt and discuss the most important step to changing your life, ways to define your pursuit of happiness, and the Self-Control Operating System – a simple framework to achieve goals and solve problems fast.
- Overcome & Transform Adversity: How Hans Hageman Found His Life’s Purpose – Hans HagemanJoin host Wade Thomas as he interviews the resilient and determined Hans Hageman, a man with a diverse upbringing and a burning desire to make a significant impact, as he shares his inspiring journey from Washington, D.C. to the Mississippi Delta, where he faces resistance and challenges while pursuing his goal of empowering the community through education and service.
- Overcoming the Fear of Failure as a Leader: Strategies and TechniquesIn today’s episode Wade and Aaron discuss leadership success through embracing the fear of failure, the benefits of taking imperfect action, and how success can lead to complacency.
- The Ultimate Business Hack: Why You Need to Work on Yourself as an EntrepreneurIn today’s episode, Wade and Crystal discuss the ups and downs of business, why you need to work on yourself, and play the long game to succeed in business, and ways to get your money’s worth from coaching.
- Resilience in Leadership: How to Lead During Uncertain TimesIn this episode, host Wade Thomas interviews Catherine Llewellyn, a master humanistic psychologist and Founder of Yes You Now. They discuss personal growth, overcoming ego, developing inner resilience, and leadership during uncertain times. Catherine emphasizes the importance of self-awareness, personal responsibility, and agility in navigating uncertainty. She also shares her advice on being a better leader by focusing on what nourishes your soul.
- How to Become a Positively Influential Leader: Must-Have Traits and SkillsIn today’s episode Wade and Glenn discuss the characteristics of a positively influential leader, how to lead your people through a crisis, and ways happy employees lead to organizational success.
- How to Satisfy Your People’s Need For Love and BelongingDea Irby is a Professional Speaker/Author who is on a mission to encourage leaders in the marketplace to build a culture of belonging. She is also a TEDX speaker, Lover of Truth, Wife, Mother, and Grandmother. In today’s episode Wade and Dea discuss why building community is the most valuable aspect of leadership and ways leaders can satisfy their people’s need for love and belonging.
- How a Small Business Coach Can Help You Scale Your BusinessMaggie Perotin is a business and leadership coach who is focused on helping service-based entrepreneurs attract paying clients consistently and without overwhelm. Through her DREAM-PLAN-DO coaching model, she helps my clients align their mindset, business strategy, and high-performance habits to transform their businesses from unreliable sources of income to client-attracting gems. In today’s episode, Maggie and Wade go through strategies and tools business owners can use to exceed their business goals and evolve into high-performing CEOs.
- How to Stop Pleasing People and Go From WORRIER to WARRIORMartin Salama is a Life Coach, an author, and the Architect of The Warriors L.I.F.E. Code. He specializes in helping people frustrated in their life quickly shift their mindset to UNCOVER their greatness so they can live their true potential and enjoy LIFE! In this episode, he shares practical tips to help you master the ability to Live Incredibly Full Every day, stop being a people pleaser, and regain control of your life.
- When, Why, & How to Pivot a Business: Change Management Frameworks That Actually WorkLori Michele Leavitt, “The Pivot Catalyst”, has coached, consulted, and trained hundreds of leaders around the world to achieve their objectives and generate extraordinary momentum. Her teachings guide leaders to generate positive influence throughout their organizations, strengthen alignment, and catalyze momentum. In today’s episode, we discuss ways to drive organizational change, ways to make changes stick, and why clarity is a leader’s most important skill.
- Top 3 Reasons Why Everyone Should Take Self Defense ClassesMike Hayashi is a personal safety and empowerment expert having conducted training for 600,000 people at over 700 companies, high schools, universities, and associations worldwide. In today’s episode, we discuss the benefits of learning self defense and how this crucial skill can improve all aspects of your life.
- How to Successfully Manage Innovation and Drive Organizational ChangeJens Heitland is a serial entrepreneur, a former IKEA executive, and the host of The Jens Heitland Show. He’s worked in every size company and offers a unique perspective for anyone seeking to innovate and foster human innovation in the process.In this episode, he shares how leaders can use innovation to build and run businesses which solve the big challenges the world faces. Say goodbye to outdated innovation methods and hello to a revitalized approach.
- How to Unleash the Power of Storytelling in Leadership and BusinessTom Ruwitch shares about storytelling in leadership, and practical strategies to transform your content from ignored to adored and turn marketing from frustrating to fun. He also talks about the rise of AI and why you should never delegate relationship-building to AI tools like ChatGPT.
- Fascinating Facts on Fear of the Unknown: How to Turn Fear Into ExcitementFascinating facts on fear of the unknown. Bobbi Kahler shares how you can overcome the fear of starting something new by turning your fear into excitement. She also describes the incredible change that happens when you decide to take control of what you have power over instead of craving control over what you don’t.
- Building A High Performing Team In 90 Days with Kevin HerringImagine a self-directed team that is self-motivated and performs at a high level? Every leader wants that! Kevin Herring is a recognized expert in team and business unit turnarounds. In this episode he shares his experiences and strategies to build great leaders and turn any workgroup into a highly engaged, high performing team in just 90 days.
- Procrastination and Perfectionistic Traits: How They’re Connected and What to Do About ItEric Twiggs is a procrastination expert on a mission to help people understand the urgency of spending time efficiently and purposefully. He shares his philosophies and encourages others to spend time on activities that are fruitful, productive, and aligned with their life’s calling. Through his stories and motivational concepts, Eric helps leaders better manage their time so that they get more done with less effort to increase efficiency, productivity and profitability
- How to Build Strong Business Connections Through Intentional NetworkingWendy Caverly shares powerful strategies people can use to build strong business connections and intentional networks and get the most out of networking events. She also reveals why annual year-end celebrations are a powerful way to connect with inaccessible leaders, build connections, and plant seeds for future business success.
- Effective Leadership Traits For Impactful LeadersJim Salvucci shares his journey through higher education and why dropping your ego is an essential part impactful and effective leadership. Ego and leadership cannot coexist. And although leading without ego is hard, Jim explains that leadership is not about what makes you better than those you lead but what binds you together. This is why people respect the authority of a boss, but cherish the humbleness of a leader.
- How To Embrace Discomfort & Losses To Win In LifeLife, work and leadership requires mental and physical courage to do the difficult things and leveraging the wins and losses. I chat with James Heppner to show us how to embrace discomfort in all aspects of life (wins, losses and the uncomfortable). You’ll discover why empathy is key and how to lean into discomfort to revolutionize your way of living.
- Creating High Performing Teams With Renee SafrataAfter overcoming an abusive childhood and experiencing life in the marines, Alundas Havens has come out on top. He’s not only created a podcast in the top 3%, but a successful business and mindset. He shares his story and what it takes to create the winning edge in both business and life.