How are you staying business savvy? Tune into Aim To Win’s weekly podcast! Learn successful strategies and listen to sound advice from accomplished experts focusing on bringing out the best in high-performing individuals, teams, and organizations by leveraging their strengths, creating habits, and navigating interpersonal dynamics.
Tune in & Subscribe for Weekly Episodes
Our Latest Podcasts
- When, Why, & How to Pivot a Business: Change Management Frameworks That Actually WorkLori Michele Leavitt, “The Pivot Catalyst”, has coached, consulted, and trained hundreds of leaders around the world to achieve their objectives and generate extraordinary momentum. Her teachings guide leaders to generate positive influence throughout their organizations, strengthen alignment, and catalyze momentum. In today’s episode, we discuss ways to drive organizational change, ways to make changes stick, and why clarity is a leader’s most important skill.
- Top 3 Reasons Why Everyone Should Take Self Defense ClassesMike Hayashi is a personal safety and empowerment expert having conducted training for 600,000 people at over 700 companies, high schools, universities, and associations worldwide. In today’s episode, we discuss the benefits of learning self defense and how this crucial skill can improve all aspects of your life.
- How to Successfully Manage Innovation and Drive Organizational ChangeJens Heitland is a serial entrepreneur, a former IKEA executive, and the host of The Jens Heitland Show. He’s worked in every size company and offers a unique perspective for anyone seeking to innovate and foster human innovation in the process.In this episode, he shares how leaders can use innovation to build and run businesses which solve the big challenges the world faces. Say goodbye to outdated innovation methods and hello to a revitalized approach.
- How to Unleash the Power of Storytelling in Leadership and BusinessTom Ruwitch shares about storytelling in leadership, and practical strategies to transform your content from ignored to adored and turn marketing from frustrating to fun. He also talks about the rise of AI and why you should never delegate relationship-building to AI tools like ChatGPT.
- Fascinating Facts on Fear of the Unknown: How to Turn Fear Into ExcitementFascinating facts on fear of the unknown. Bobbi Kahler shares how you can overcome the fear of starting something new by turning your fear into excitement. She also describes the incredible change that happens when you decide to take control of what you have power over instead of craving control over what you don’t.
- Building A High Performing Team In 90 Days with Kevin HerringImagine a self-directed team that is self-motivated and performs at a high level? Every leader wants that! Kevin Herring is a recognized expert in team and business unit turnarounds. In this episode he shares his experiences and strategies to build great leaders and turn any workgroup into a highly engaged, high performing team in just 90 days.
- Procrastination and Perfectionistic Traits: How They’re Connected and What to Do About ItEric Twiggs is a procrastination expert on a mission to help people understand the urgency of spending time efficiently and purposefully. He shares his philosophies and encourages others to spend time on activities that are fruitful, productive, and aligned with their life’s calling. Through his stories and motivational concepts, Eric helps leaders better manage their time so that they get more done with less effort to increase efficiency, productivity and profitability
- How to Build Strong Business Connections Through Intentional NetworkingWendy Caverly shares powerful strategies people can use to build strong business connections and intentional networks and get the most out of networking events. She also reveals why annual year-end celebrations are a powerful way to connect with inaccessible leaders, build connections, and plant seeds for future business success.
- Effective Leadership Traits For Impactful LeadersJim Salvucci shares his journey through higher education and why dropping your ego is an essential part impactful and effective leadership. Ego and leadership cannot coexist. And although leading without ego is hard, Jim explains that leadership is not about what makes you better than those you lead but what binds you together. This is why people respect the authority of a boss, but cherish the humbleness of a leader.
- How To Embrace Discomfort & Losses To Win In LifeLife, work and leadership requires mental and physical courage to do the difficult things and leveraging the wins and losses. I chat with James Heppner to show us how to embrace discomfort in all aspects of life (wins, losses and the uncomfortable). You’ll discover why empathy is key and how to lean into discomfort to revolutionize your way of living.
- Creating High Performing Teams With Renee SafrataAfter overcoming an abusive childhood and experiencing life in the marines, Alundas Havens has come out on top. He’s not only created a podcast in the top 3%, but a successful business and mindset. He shares his story and what it takes to create the winning edge in both business and life.
- Healing Trauma As The Foundation of Effective LeadershipAfter overcoming an abusive childhood and experiencing life in the marines, Alundas Havens has come out on top. He’s not only created a podcast in the top 3%, but a successful business and mindset. He shares his story and what it takes to create the winning edge in both business and life.
- How To Create The Winning Edge In Business & LifeAfter overcoming an abusive childhood and experiencing life in the marines, Alundas Havens has come out on top. He’s not only created a podcast in the top 3%, but a successful business and mindset. He shares his story and what it takes to create the winning edge in both business and life.
- Using The Metaverse To Impact Professional DevelopmentLeadership Development Expert Luke Owings discusses metaverse online training. He shares how adopting the latest learning trends allows organizations to empower their staff and retain their best employees to impact networking and professional development.
- Why Leadership Core Values Matter with Jeannie Moravits SmithOur childhood, our biases can affect the way we lead and the results we get from our team and company. Jeannie Moravits Smith talks about Energy Leadership, what it is and how to address your childhood biases and build your leadership around your core values to change yourself and those around you positively.
- Corporate Leadership Lessons From 1,600 Missions in Iraq with Mark AshbyMark Ashby is an Australian consultant, former surfer and paratrooper with 40 tours and over 1,600 missions in Iraq. He brings everything he learned on the field into the corporate world – and shares it all on the show: leadership, key elements that impact today’s leaders, how to develop resilience and how to get the best out of people around you.
- Transform Your Behaviors To Transform Your ProductivityMark Silverman shares a powerful story and how it provoked him to really look into his behaviors and motivation behind those behaviors and how it affected his success. He shares powerful productivity insights so you can be a better leader and create a team that generates success.
- How To Manage Stress & Beat Burnout With Alan Stein Jr.Alan Stein Jr shares insights on how to manage stress and burnout, and how to sustain your game, help your team overcome stress and stagnation.
- Building Great Teams By Being a Lovable Leader With Jeff GibbardStrategist Jeff Gibbard shares how to be lovable leader to build a productive and happy team. He shares the 3 Pillars of a loveable leader and how to build trust in your team to unlock their potential and make a positive impact.
- Develop A Winning Team with Sean GlazeSean Glaze is an expert at helping leaders create unique cultures and lead high-performing teams. In this episode he shares how to stay coachable (and what that means) and how great leaders deal with change. Plus he shares 4 questions to help you thrive in change and enjoy relentless improvement and mistakes you’ll want to avoid.