For many couples that had hoped to tie the knot this spring or summer, the coronavirus pandemic has put a halt into their wedding plans. On today’s Aim to Win podcast, we are joined by Ashley Douglass, founder of Ashley Douglass Events, who has managed to turn a stressful situation into a positive outcome. Ashley’s vast experience in wedding planning has allowed her to give her clients the most memorable day in their lives.
- Ashley’s epic career evolution from working for restaurants to becoming a recognized wedding planner.
- The formula to use that special thing that makes you unique to have a successful business.
- The importance of having chemistry with your clients.
- How COVID-19 has affected the wedding industry.
- Possible solutions for couples who were planning on getting married in 2020.
Join us in our virtual mastermind.