A lot of young people struggle to find their place in the professional world once they finish college. On today’s Aim to Win podcast, we are joined by Elana Lyn Gross, journalist and author of “What Next?: Your Five-Year Plan for Life after College.” Gross has been helping college graduates figure out what comes next. Elana’s audacity and sincere writing have allowed her to give her readers several tools to face the challenges that come once you step into the so-called real world.
- Elana’s career evolution: from seeing writing as a hobby to becoming a published author.
- How choosing what makes you happy over what other people think is good for you is the key.
- The importance of taking the time to really think about what you want to do.
- How COVID-19 will impact the class of 2020.
- The key to finally decide to start investing your money and make your own financial decisions.
Join us in our virtual mastermind.